Contest will be made throughout the year, make sure you never stop sharing your best #uOttaWOW moments!
Escape the UCU
- Prize 1: A pair of tickets to the Gee-Gees women’s hockey games (Oct 22) and 1 meal voucher valid at the 24/7 Dining Hall
- Prize 2: A pair of tickets to the Gee-Gees women’s volleyball games (Oct 21), and 1 meal voucher valid at the 24/7 Dining Hall
The masculine gender includes the feminine and is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
- The Contest is only open to uOttawa students and employees;
- To enter, a participant must share a picture of their memorable moment on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the official hashtag #uOttaWOW on the day of the event, Escape the UCU (Wednesday, October 19);
- Each publication counts as one entry. Students and employees may enter as many times as they wish;
- It is the responsibility of the participant to make sure his account is public in order for the picture to be accessible by contest organizers;
- The 2 winning pictures will be chosen at random on Thursday, October 20, and the winners contacted the same day via private message.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to check his private messages. The person will have until the next morning at 9 a.m. to answer. Should the winner fail to answer within the allotted time frame, another winner will be selected and deadlines will be revisited;
- It is the winner’s responsibility to collect his prize (see “Prize” section);
- Names of the winner will be announced on the official #uOttaWOW website, on Student Services social media platforms, in the newsletter The Gee and in any other media used by the University, at its own discretion;
- The University of Ottawa will not assume liability of any nature in all cases where their inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control, a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute occurs in the sponsor facilities or in the facilities of the organizations or businesses whose services are used for holding the contest;
- By entering the contest, the winner authorizes the University of Ottawa to use, if required, their name, photograph, location, voice, image and / or statement regarding the prize for advertising or other purposes, without any compensation.